Proposals for Special Sessions are invited in the following Tracks:
- Track 1: Fundamentals and PHY
- Track 2: MAC and Cross-Layer Design
- Track 3: Mobile and Wireless Networks
- Track 4: Services, Applications, and Business
Special Sessions may include an invited speaker, besides papers to be selected according to an open call.
Accepted Special Sessions will be publicised through the conference website.
Papers submitted to Special Sessions will be reviewed by at least three reviewers under the coordination of the Special Sessions organisers and Co-Chairs. These papers will be part of the Conference Proceedings and will be uploaded to IEEE Xplore.
Special Sessions extend for a conference time-slot, i.e., approximately 1h30. Special Sessions will be held in parallel with regular sessions on Sept. 10-12.
One of the Special Session organisers can take advantage of a Full Registration under discount code 003. All other participants to the special session (e.g. invited speaker, presenters, etc.) need to register and pay the registration fee.
- Workshops proposal: March 2, 2018
- Workshops notification: March 23, 2018
- Paper submission: April 27, 2018
- Acceptance notification: June 8, 2018
- Final paper due: June 29, 2018
Roberto Verdone, Univ. of Bologna (IT)
Luis Correia, IST-Univ. of Lisbon (PT)
Special Sessions Co-Chairs
Michel Yacoub, Univ. Campinas (BR)
Mohammad Shikh-Bahaei, King’s College London (UK)